Showers / Hygiene Options for Dry Camper Vans
- Spray the shower with at least a little bit of bleach or disinfectant before entering.
- Wear shower shoes and disinfect them after use.
- Never lay anything of yours on any wet surface as that likely is highly rich in bacteria. By doing that and being very careful what you touch and wash hands frequently, it's possible to come in dirty and leave clean. Bring extra underwear and towel in case you drop any on the nasty floor.
- Use their disinfectant wipes on shower hooks, seat, shower handle, door handle, etc.
- Use baby wipes liberally to clean yourself when a shower is not available.
- Ask for a veteran discount everywhere you go if you are one.