Flushable Toilet Installation for Camper Vans and Trailers
Permanent, Flushable, Plumbed, Legal Everywhere RV Toilet (with Holding Tank)
- If you don't have the install skills, you will have to either buy an RV with a toilet, use public bathrooms or poop in a bucket.
- Install vehicle: 2nd Generation Sprinter Van (2007-2017)
- RV mechanics charge up to $5,000!?! to do a similar install, so this will save you a lot and this kind of tutorial is scarce; I couldn't find one and winged it.
- Install time: About 2 hours if experienced with plumbing and studied this tutorial well
- Notice swivel seat barely clears this particular toilet
- Behind passenger seat for maximum space efficiency